Yana Gupta reacts to her 'no-underwear' wardrobe malfunction |Yana Gupta reacts to her 'no-underwear' wardrobe malfunction
Item-babe Yana Gupta, who was recently in news due to a dress malfunction has laughed off the incident and said she should now do an ad for an underwear brand.
You might also like :-
“I used to be known as an item-girl. Now, I will be known as a no-panty girl. I should do an ad for some underwear brand with a tag line saying: 'I've got them now’,” she said.
Talking about the incident, she said, "For past three weeks I have been rehearsing for a particular dance television show. While doing all the splits and various crazy dance moves, I kept getting irritated by my panties getting stuck in my ass. Now imagine at all times I am being shot by cameras as I rehearse so it just didn't look good that after every crazy step I'm trying to adjust 'myself'. So I thought I'll sort out the issue by simply not wearing undies as I wear pants for rehearsal.”
“That day I had no time to go home after rehearsal in order to make it to the charity event. I packed my bag in the morning, put my makeup, dress, shoes in it but guess what I forgot! Yes I openly admit... I did forget something 'slightly' essential to pack. I just pulled my dress down every few steps, but it didn't help! I had no clue it could be seen. I had no clue till I saw the pictures today, now should I cry over this?" she added.
Yana was caught without panties by photographers who were hovering around the babe to click her pics at an event recently
Thank you for visiting, Have a question ? Contact us by providing your valuable comments.
Please leave your comments below and let others know your feel....
Please leave your comments below and let others know your feel....
Please Share with :
0 comments:
Post a Comment